Role: ABM Digital Marketing Specialist
Level: 9 - Specialist
The Accenture Marketing & Communications Delivery Excellence team is looking for a creative, data-driven digital marketer to help drive Accenture’s account-based marketing digital campaigns across Accenture Europe Market.
This position will play an integral role in delivering an optimized client experience, working closely with a cross-functional team of marketers including digital capabilities, campaign managers, ABM marketers, event managers, and social media specialists.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, and account-targeted emails for ABM marketing campaigns in Europe
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes campaign based on the insights
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals
- Supports the ongoing maintenance of account landing pages and microsites
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- 3+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing technologies and strategies (Web, Email, Social, Video, SEM)
- Excellent understanding of email marketing and user experience best practices
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing and ABM
- Proven track record in creating and managing high impact, results-driven marketing campaigns
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze and optimize performance
- Excellent communicator/collaborator across multiple stakeholders, seniority levels and teams
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Ability to manage a large project load of multidisciplinary projects
- A self-starter with a can-do, team-first work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality assurance with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Systems Experience (beneficial but not required)
- Oracle Eloqua
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.