Reporting to: CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER
A little about our strategic practice.
We’ve established a diverse and future focussed team, who approach client challenges from multiple perspectives because we believe diversity of thinking brings you better solutions, faster. We don’t provide a one size fits all strategic solution, instead we use an arsenal of tools to answer our client’s challenge and build bespoke, creative, actionable strategies. We are people obsessed, and look to find the connections and tensions between people, culture and brands, because it is at these junctions, we can create truly world-class creative solutions.
As a team we are collaborative, inventive, innovative, and creative. We are also consistent and single-minded in our ambition to create work that solves problems, grows business, transforms categories and generates demand on behalf of our clients.
If you’ve a great head on your shoulders, we really want to meet you.
- Serve as a key strategy leader for both our established clients and new business development
- Demonstrate long term, effective success in developing and delivering scaled brand strategy, planning, and research in an agency environment with evidence of breakthrough innovation across these disciplines
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to client business
- Have a strategic view of how insights (brand, media, consumer) drive brand platforms and cross-channel campaign executions—especially in the current context of media fragmentation, technology creation, consumer empowerment and globalisation
- Oversee, lead and participate in client strategic sessions, pitches and proposals
- Help set the strategy standard and ensure a high level of performance of the department in terms of effectiveness and creativity through on-going coaching/mentoring.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams to deliver truly world class communications.
- A clear and strong communicator who can build trust and confidence among clients and colleagues alike.
- A real thirst to help shape the future of brand communications.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Director to join the team.
- Relevant advertising agency background
- You must be curious, with an ability to simplify the complex
- An impressive track record always helps, with at least 10 years’ relevant experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.