As the leading creative agency in Ireland, Rothco (part of Accenture Interactive) is always striving to create work that engages the world. The successful Account Manager will have the energy, insight and ingenuity to deliver on this mission and relish joining our Client Group gang. You will deliver on the creative, strategic and commercial ambition of the business by managing day to day client relationships & projects.
We are an eclectic bunch in the Client group but we all have one trait in common, we all hold ourselves accountable to the very highest standards. So if any of that resonates with you and you have the following skills and experience, we’d really like to meet you.
- Champions & delivers world class work
- Thrives in a team environment
- Has a real thirst for the industry & client business
- Is highly organised with superb attention to detail
- Has as a willingness to learn & put in the hard yards
- Is curious and has strong problem-solving skills
- Is a creative thinker
- Can spot opportunities to support the team & delivers above and beyond for Clients.
- Is a clear communicator and has a high EQ
- Is commercially minded
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- A proven track record of delivering work that makes a difference to Clients business
- Has proven experience in managing & delivering TTL comms campaigns for Clients
- Has proven experience in managing & delivering digital & social comms for Clients
- Has proven project management skills
- Has proven experience in day to day client and account management
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.