Job Title: Content Review Associate Reports To: App Review Team Lead
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contract: Full-time role 40 hours per week, 18 months FTC contract (with view to extension).
You should have an interest in protecting and improving user experience of consumer products and
services. You should be willing to develop a critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and
be comfortable reviewing large volume of apps to help us keep our store policy complaint.
- Perform a wide variety of application policy reviews.
- Take action on violating apps.
- Master policy knowledge to ensure high quality app reviews.
- Must be comfortable reviewing sensitive content including graphic pornography, violence, drug use, child abuse, etc.
- Majority of your time will be spent on general content music, sports, beauty, fashion, kids, etc. but you will come across some sensitive content on a weekly basis.
-Review the apps in given time in accordance to the policies set by the client.
- Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift.
- Perform high quality reviews.
- Maintain the turnaround time on app reviews.
- Should be up to date on the policy changes.
- Be a team player.
- Provide reverse feedback on policies and apps.
- Work in a 24x7 environment (rotating).
- Take quality feedback and work on it.
- Ability to escalate when needed according to the process.
- Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to date (specifically American culture).
- Should be able to navigate, search and download apps from client play store on the appropriate devices.
- Experience using and downloading Android-based apps.
Due to the nature of this role, the post holder might regularly be exposed to and have to deal with stroboscopic effect images
Skills & Experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field
- Should clear basic English language proficiency test
- Computer savvy, Technologically capable – especially web browsers, and data entry skills
(able to run virus and spyware scans).
- Exposure to US culture
- Ability to read and interpret text requests accurately
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to manage a team of multi-cultural analysts in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
Role-Specific Skills requirements
Problem Solving & Escalation Management
Attention To Detail
Please note that a minimum requirement in order to be successful for this role is to have a documented completion of a Leaving Certificate or High School equivalent.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential. Discover how we are accelerating equality for all in the workplace.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.