Account Manager - Nordic Region
Due to continued expansion and growth, Accenture is currently recruiting for an Account Manager to drive the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to EU markets. We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. Our client’s ad solutions leverage innovations and analytical insight to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ cutting-edge social media platform.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global company. Be part of something amazing in 2021. Our high performing Pinterest team has a proud track record. We maintain a positive, high performing team environment by looking out for each other, loving diversity and taking time to stop and celebrate success together regularly. Accenture offers a range of benefits such as training, external study support and unrivalled opportunities for growth and further progression. Other benefits include a driven and highly rewarding variable sales performance bonus scheme.
- Manage a high volume of accounts both new and existing.
- Retain and grow revenue within your accounts
- Gain an understanding of our partners business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
- Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
- Upsell cross sell activate existing and new accounts
- Communicate new features and enhancements to our Product team
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
- Establish clear advertising goals with agencies or direct accounts including entering campaign goals KPIs associated with CPA, ROI, ROAS, CPC, etc.
- Manage a large number of campaigns maintaining relationships with advertisers to ensure they are meeting their objectives.
- At least 1 year experience in Advertising Technology campaign management in any online ad platform Twitter, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc and 1 year of experience in a sales environment and or account management role
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Experience interfacing with clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Native level language fluency in the market to which assigned
- Preferably experienced in CRM tools such as Salesforce, Office G Suite collaboration and presentation tools
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience using data driven solutioning to drive positive business outcomes
- Team player collaborative operating style with the desire and ability to learn on the fly and do what needs to be done
- An innovative mind always willing and able to contribute quickly, positive creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Tech savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology, particularly online technology
- Deadline and detail oriented
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential. Discover how we are accelerating equality for all in the workplace”.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com. “
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Agency Partner Manager - Based in Dublin - Fluent German
Posted 1 day ago
Agency Partner Manager - UKI - Based in Dublin
Posted 1 day ago
Agency Partner Manager - Based in Dublin - Fluent Dutch
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.