This is a Senior WFM Analyst role, focusing on assisting with the forecast and capacity planning of global team based on service level needs. The Senior WFM analyst will help with building workforce management models to match the specific needs of the project. A Senior WFM Analyst will lead WFM-specific projects; supports training of junior team members and participates in client-facing meetings. Main responsibilities include demand capacity updates, Ad Hoc headcount calculations and support of new launches. He/She will also act as a backup for the WFM Global Lead.
What you will do:
- Communicate to stakeholders on performance and challenges i.e. providing direction, guidelines, performance update to hit service level goals and making suggestions for corrections to any issues
- Analyse the impact of volume, AHT and shrinkage on staffing requirement
- Maintain operational forecast variance to plan
- Advise on staffing needs and performance issues impacting service levels to the WFM lead in a timely manner
- Analyse staffing plans and ensure that the delivery locations are appropriately staffed based on client requirement and internal capacity plan numbers
- Assist WFM lead with forecasting and capacity planning process through monthly discussion and graphical analysis of volumes, AHT and volume drivers
- Establish a professional and collaborative working relationship with the client
- Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client
- Working within multidisciplinary teams across both Accenture teams and client teams to execute project deliverables
- Flexibility around working hours and some international travel may be required
- Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
What it takes:
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization in capturing, managing and communicating metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree holder (or equivalent experience)
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analysing patterns and trends.
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisation
- Self-motivating, adaptable and able to inspire and motivate others.
- Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
What is in for you:
- Great Culture and Great Team Spirit
- Exciting environment
- Constant Training
- Wellness program
Candidates with lower than required Months at Level may be considered due to business need, subject to having passed their probation and performance clearly documented as being on track
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.