Due to continued expansion and growth, Accenture is currently recruiting for an Agency Partner Manager to drive the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to EU markets. We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. Our client’s ad solutions leverage innovations and analytical insight to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ cutting-edge social media platform.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global company. Be part of something amazing in 2021. Our high performing Pinterest team has a proud track record. We maintain a positive, high performing team environment by looking out for each other, loving diversity and taking time to stop and celebrate success together regularly. Accenture offers a range of benefits such as training, external study support and unrivalled opportunities for growth and further progression. Other benefits include a driven and highly rewarding variable sales performance bonus scheme.
- Manage a number of Digital Marketing agency accounts
- Retain and grow revenue within these accounts
- Gain an understanding of our partners business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
- Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
- Communicate new features and enhancements to our Product team
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
- 1 or more years of experience in Digital Marketing Agencies focused on online social media advertising market
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interfacing with clients
- Proficient in Excel and Salesforce
- The desire and ability to learn on the fly and do what needs to be done
- Team player - collaborative operating style
- An innovative mind always willing and able to contribute creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Passion for online technology
- The ability to think and react quickly
- Deadline oriented
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Partner/Account Manager - Korean/Malaysian/Thai - Based in Dublin
Posted 3 days ago
Partner Manager - Greek Speaking - Based in Dublin
Posted 6 days ago
Sales Development Representative - Nordic/Dutch - Based in Dublin
Posted 23 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.