- Relevant undergraduate/master’s degree in a business, engineering, technical or economic field;
- 7+ years of relevant utility industry experience in a role helping to deliver climate action targets or the energy/utilities market, or 5+ years in a consulting role, with experience in large-scale transformation programmes;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Focus on continuous development and curiosity about the latest industry and technology trends;
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships, and maintain a value-driven approach;
- Experience in managing teams;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment across a wide variety of projects and roles to deliver for our clients;
Set yourself apart, do you have…
- quantitative and analytical skills?
- experience balancing multiple partners across multiple business and technical groups?
- knowledge of the energy system and utility industry in Ireland, Northern Ireland or Great Britain?
- experience in sales and proposal development?
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, 25 days of holidays and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 730,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.