Client facing role working with a new client ramping content moderation team to over 200 people. Reporting to the operations leadership team, the successful candidate will be responsible for and own the delivery of the service metrics to client as per contractual agreement, while managing all aspects of the teams strategy, forecasting and delivery of execution excellence. They will perform key business operations activities such as reporting tracking, financial risk analysis and management, defining and running financial and resourcing improvement programs, and management of the resource demand supply projects. The candidate will be an experienced business operator, with demonstrable capability of driving project to closure with minimal supervision. People management, motivation, engagement, wellness, and accountability are a key function of this role.
Main Responsibilities Accountabilities
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing key client relationships
- Responsibility and ownership for the delivery of service and service metrics to the client
- Responsible for supporting quality programs
- Responsible for embedding new processes and workflows into the team
- Drive continuous improvement and value add initiatives
- Responsibility for meeting the obligations established within the contract
- Responsibility for assessing and implementing change, strategic directions
- Ensure process documentation is complete and robust
- Coaching, developing, and managing team members
- Ownership of serious issue resolution and escalation management
- Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members
- Responsibility for team members formal evaluation processes including career development, salary review and performance management
- Cost center tracking Management of time reporting, absenteeism, training, holiday, sickness, timesheet reporting, controls management
- Financials monthly invoicing, forecasting, analysis, and reconciliation of costs DNPs
- Identification and escalation of commercial risks to leadership
- Develop and improve standardized operational processes
- Drive and implement continuous improvement and optimization programs for operational processes
- Identify and work with Account Leadership on management of the sales opportunity new business process upsell opportunities if applicable
- Manage critical program dependencies, across growth platforms
- Ad hoc resource management projects
We will consider candidates with less than the required MAL due to business need.
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.”
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.