The Training Delivery Advisor Sr. Analyst should be a keen learner and passionate about developing others. Working closely with their Strategic Delivery Planning Manager they will validate and confirm training session requirements. They will be responsible for developing & executing detailed training session plans for their sessions and for their supporting teams. Training advisors will monitor execution activities, facilitate sessions, and be confident to resolve issues or escalate where necessary.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Accountable for establishing, developing, and maintaining customer relationships.
· Facilitating sessions and introducing key session logistics – Agenda, Pre work, Activities, and presenters.
· Translate high level requirements received from the Strategic Delivery Planner into detailed training delivery plans for low complexity programs generally expected to be at the session level and targeted to audiences of managers and below.
· Collaborate with customers to create and maintain short-term and long-term course delivery plans and schedules.
· Advise customers on the delivery strategy at a course level to ensure that it can be delivered within client parameters.
· Prepare course delivery budgets and corresponding tuition rates, and communicates to gain approval from customer
· Support the Strategic Delivery Planner in the annual/quarterly delivery planning process.
· Monitor the progress of the session setup and execution activities for the planned sessions.
· Communicate, escalate and resolve program, course and training session issues (curriculum, financial, faculty, participant, logistics) with Strategic Delivery Planner and customer.
· Develop deep understanding of the customer’s business objectives and expectations for the Program.
· Provides session evaluation reports and recommendations for continuous improvements to Strategy Delivery Planner after sessions are completed.
Other Responsibilities include:
· Contribute to the overall leadership and vitality of the Delivery organization.
· If requested, support the external client account teams with proposal development to sell the AL delivery services and also participate in presentations to the client.
· Foster use of best practices and encourage Delivery team innovations.
· Liaise with other teams outside of Delivery as needed.
Basic Qualifications & Experience includes:
· Presenting face to face or virtually
· Virtual & f2f event managing experience
· Minimum of 1 year of experience within a Learning Delivery organization planning and delivering sessions, OR 1 year of relevant experience within a delivery environment
· Good understanding of the Accenture and Accenture’s businesses
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working effectively in a global service delivery environment.
Professional Skills include:
· Excellent project management skills
· Virtual Collaboration Tools
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Ability to quickly identify issues and risks and provide recommendations.
· Strong organizational skills and an ability to multi-task
· Attention to accuracy and quality · Ability to prioritize
· Able to work and leverage a shared services environment
· Proven ability to collaborate with a global audience and has multi-cultural awareness
· Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.