Accenture is a recognized leader in cloud transformation and managed services (Gartner, IDC, Everest). Accenture “Cloud First” has 70.000 people, and an investment budget of 3 Bil USD has been allocated. The unit is set up for hyper-growth and is currently searching for key individuals to drive this business. The cloud-first solution architecture function is the strategic pillar for this business.
The Accenture Cloud First Solution Architecture organisation is responsible for designing the end-to-end solution of Accenture’s large transformational managed service contracts as part of the sales process and for coordinating the solutioning process across Europe.
Accenture Solution Architects translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients. They are master craftsmen using all tools in the arsenal, Solution Planners use their robust delivery skills, deep understanding of the competitive landscape and unparalleled knowledge of Accenture offerings to create win/win solutions for our clients and Accenture. Sales understanding and financial acumen allow them to empower our clients with creative solutions and advocate Accenture offerings within the market and our business.
Specifically, a Cloud First Solution Architect is responsible for the following main activities:
- Own the solution for all service components
- Architect a compelling and competitive solution with a focus on the public cloud which demonstrates significant and quantifiable value to the client;
- Leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions;
- Lead the solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
- Work alongside Sales Support to manage the senior client buyers and solution owners (e.g. CFO, CIO, VP or Director) and selling the solution;
- Bring the operational experience to bear to ensure the solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture;
- Develop and negotiate contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value;
- Ensure solution is transitioned successfully into the delivery;
- Build strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture Services (e.g. Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Interactive) and groups to ensure holistic solutions, transition, and delivery;
- Experience in architecting transformation and/or operations solutions in at least one of the Cloud “Specialities”, with a proven track record (wins) in defining and selling cloud-centric migration, implementation and transformation solutions for leading global enterprises with a deal values of over 5 million EUR;
- Experience in cloud products and offerings including, especially from AWS, Azure or Google, ideally with one or more formal certifications;
- Strong project management skills and associated experience in Information Technology Engineering and Outsourcing (including experience with industry-standard project management methods and tools);
- Excellent client/customer relationship management skills at the executive and VP level, ideally with proven experience working at the C-level and client/customer service management skills;
- Good people management skills;
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Academies - Solution Architecture Assoc. Manager
ServiceNow Solution Consultant Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Pre-Sales Oracle Cloud ERP Solution Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.