Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Are you a forward-thinking Cloud Engineer, Cloud Strategist or Architect who is passionate about helping to craft and deliver transformation and strategy through Cloud adoption? Do you want an exciting career in Cloud working in a vibrant environment, with access to outstanding training & a global network of specialists?
We are rapidly growing our Cloud Practice in Ireland and looking for technical specialists with 10+ years’ experience in Technology, architecting and delivering enterprise scale solutions.
Accenture’s CEO Julie Sweet has committed to the formation of Accenture Cloud First backed by a $3 billion investment over three years. This strategic directive ensures Accenture will continue to be a leader in Cloud consulting & enable us to support organisations across industries on their journey to cloud & become truly ‘Cloud First’.
Why our Ireland Cloud Practice?
As part of our global team, you'll be working with ground-breaking technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide variety of new skills on job. You'll learn, grow & advance within an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking & enables boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new & exciting ways.
You will gain experience in a fast-paced and client-centric focused environment where there is a constant focus on people development through a collaborative & mutually encouraging culture. With the support of the wider Accenture Cloud First Team, you will provide solutions to complex real world problems across a variety of industries.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Senior Cloud Transformation lead, you will:
- Support organisations in building a value case for cloud, collaborating with senior client stakeholders to deliver and lead cloud offerings from strategy through to migration and delivery
- Work directly with Accenture’s Cloud partners Google, Microsoft and AWS
- Lead & develop key client relationships.
- Translate business problems into solutions that have tangible benefits.
- Develop & design roadmaps, implement strategies & transformation plans focused on cloud journeys.
- Analyse existing client environments & recommend solutions that enable a to-be cloud vision.
- Support the delivery of transformation journeys through public, private & hybrid cloud offerings.
- Lead RFP’s & business case development
You will work directly with the Cloud First leadership in supporting early conversations with clients, helping to define the drivers for cloud, leveraging many of the following knowledge domains:
- Cloud Strategy & Readiness
- Cloud Value Case development
- Cloud Economics
- Cloud Migration Planning & Discovery
- Cloud Management & Optimisation
- Cloud Cost Optimisation
- Operational Architecture & Service Transition
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of architecting or delivering cloud solutions.
- Project management skills including leading technical project teams.
- Knowledge of cloud industry trends, including public, private & hybrid cloud platforms & technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platforms
- Certification in Azure, Google or AWS
SET YOURSELF APART:
- Knowledge of operational, support & security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
- Experience developing relationships, influencing stakeholders & providing advisory guidance to clients.
- Evidence of personal development relating to cloud.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance & extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility & mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients & partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
The opportunity to grow, develop and learn
We provide our consulting professionals with comprehensive and continuous training and learning opportunities (covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will work with leading industry specialists, honing your functional skills and expertise to your area of specialization. We offer learning and growth opportunities through formal and informal training programs, through project and client collaborations, which provides a platform to support you as you continue to build your career and to set you up for success every day
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA WA - Seattle
Business & Integration Arch Specialist - CMT
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Dallas
Front End Web Developer
Business & Technology Integration
USA CT - Hartford
Business & Integration Arch Specialist - Life Science
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.