Job Title: Finance and Accounting Senior Analyst
Career Level: 10 – Senior Analyst
Part qualified accountant Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end preparation and review of various types of journals to ensure US GAAP compliant
- Perform monthly internal controls in compliance with Sarbox
- Balance Sheet Account reconciliations and analysis.
- Provide accounting support to the Team Lead/Manager
- Involvement in setting up and improving on accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Competencies
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Minimum of at least 1-2 year’s experience in an accounting environment.
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification required.
- Experience of Accounting Systems with knowledge of SAP being an advantage.
- Analytical and computer skills in MS Office, strong Excel as definite advantage.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Interest in working in a multi-national business environment.
- Customer focused.
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards.
- Strong team working skills.
- Strong time mgt., organisational skills.
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s Global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network –
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.