Procurement Category Manager – Contractor Spend
Accenture have an opportunity for an experienced Procurement Category Manager to join our UKI Procurement team. The category that this Procurement Category Manager would focus on exclusively would be around contractor/recruitment agency spend.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and implement procurement strategies that secure the best total value for the contractor related services we procure.
- Have the opportunity to implement a local strategy for the category in alignment with our global strategy. This includes supplier management strategies and talent fulfilment strategies
- Be required to develop industry knowledge in relation to the contractor category, to allow for effective discussions, stakeholder management and negotiations with key business stakeholders/suppliers.
- Ensure the highest level of compliance with local legislations, regulations and Accenture policies.
- 5 years plus procurement experience
- Experience building and maintaining strong business relationships with local key stakeholders across a large enterprise.
- People Management Experience
- Supplier selection and negotiation experience.
- Previous exposure to interacting with recruitment agencies as suppliers is advantageous.
“Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.