Senior Manager Lead MES Engineering
Location: Cork or Dublin, Ireland
Are you a motivated Senior Manager with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) experience within the Life Science, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry? Are you passionate about driving forward innovation in manufacturing excellence, and helping leading organizations to move towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization? Would you like to accelerate your career and join our growing team of MES experts?
We are looking for an ambitious Manufacturing Execution Systems Engineers with 15 years’ MES experience ready to take on new challenges, joining our ESP teams in Cork and Dublin. This opportunity will see you join an industry leader in deployment of Manufacturing Systems for the Life Science Manufacturing industry
Our global teams, (part of Accenture Industry X.0 since 2019), partner with some of the world’s leading life science companies, offering professional engineering and consulting services (strategy, plan, design, deploy and sustain) for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations. We leverage our deep MES, Validation, Serialization and Data Analytics skills, combined with Accenture’s core capabilities and digital enablers, to transform manufacturing and supply chain operations for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients globally.
Check out this ESP Article to find out more https://enterprisesystempartners.com/life-sciences-sector-requires-a-new-manufacturing-prescription/
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide support for strategy, planning, design, deployment and sustainment of manufacturing and supply chain systems solutions.
- Understand and translate customer needs into solutions via the range of leading methodologies that drive business value.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Provide consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients to create strategy and implement effective solutions
- Develop and refresh industry go-to-market strategies to drive sales and grow market share based on industry-specific assets, offerings and business services
- Build and maintain the internal network (i.e., ecosystem) to advance industry solutions in the marketplace and align and mobilize internal resources
- Apply industry knowledge and expertise to deliver industry solutions and business services, providing subject matter expertise, market leadership, and thought leadership
- Create and strengthen the link between industry challenges and Accenture offerings, supporting further development of credentials for our business services, offerings and campaigns
- Shape our business by developing the most innovative and differentiated industry assets and offerings to create value for our clients
- Manage and mentor a growing team of Manufacturing Execution System professionals in a demanding, business critical work environment.
- Lead Global program deployments at scale
- Ensure skill set of team meets requirements by fostering a learning mentality
- Ensure awareness and alignment of the team to the company’s strategic goals and growth objectives
- Assist with career development objectives of the team, mentor junior employees
- Manage utilisation/assignment of team members across multiple fixed-fee projects and T&M assignments
- Govern the activities of the team responsible for program /project delivery
- Liaise with project managers and senior delivery team personnel in defining and achieving project delivery milestones, project workload sequencing/resourcing and controlling project costs
- Report to Leadership on project performance and KPI metrics and areas for improvement
- Consult with Leadership team in setting the strategic direction and growth potential for the business
- Lead the development of business opportunities, including project pricing, drafting proposals and closing sales
- Relationship building with key clients, vendors, partners and stakeholders
- Collaborate with technology leads across the Accenture life science practices to enable transformation of manufacturing and supply chain digital operations for our clients
- Support sales and client relationship efforts through technical contributions
- Be the technical lead responsible for the design, development, documentation, and implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Lead MES Strategy /Feasibility/Assessments/Studies/Roadmaps for clients
- Work collaboratively with business management and users to strategically define the needs and design solutions that add value
- Lead Global MES programs and medium to large sized teams
- Bachelors’ degree in Science, Engineering or relatable technical degree
- 15 years’ MES/ Operations experience, gained in a highly automated Life Sciences manufacturing environment
- Experience with MES platforms - PAS|X, Syncade, PharmaSuite, XFP, POMS, Camstar or other life sciences compatible MES solutions
- Excellent working knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines and of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and support methodologies required
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment,
- Proven ability to lead Global Programs
- Experience facilitating & leading client and internal meetings - with a results and outcome focused mindset
- Experience in leading RFP response submissions, SOWs, understand pricing models
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and foster team development & growth
- Proven ability in leadership and mentorship
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills
The opportunity to grow, develop and learn
We provide our consulting professionals with comprehensive and continuous training and learning opportunities (covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development). You will work with leading industry experts in MES and Validation, honing your functional skills and expertise to your area of specialization. We offer learning and growth opportunities through a variety of formal and informal training programs, through project and client collaborations, which provides a platform to support you as you continue to build your career and to set you up for success every day.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services. You will have the chance to combine your deep technology expertise and industry-specific insights to transform our clients' ability to achieve their business outcomes From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success and carve out a long-term career with a fast-paced and innovative team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
SAP IS-U Functional Consulting, Utility Industry
Industry Solutions & Services
Manufacturing Systems (MES) Consultant
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 5 days ago
Power Generation Consultant
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.