The Dock, Dublin 2
Are you passionate about challenging the status quo and engaging with senior client stakeholders to shape their innovation agenda?
The Dock’s Client Innovation Services (CIS) Team operates at the forefront of innovation within Accenture. The CIS team partners with Accenture account teams across geographies and industries to help address our clients’ most pressing business objectives. We specialise in helping our C-suite clients identify breakthrough ideas; develop solution prototypes; and connect client work into longer term innovation engagements.
What you'll be doing
As an Innovation Lead, you will be accountable for delivering on our strategic client engagements end to end and building client relationships. You will work with clients and internal Accenture teams to develop a critical understanding of our client’s key strategic challenges. You will translate this understanding and research into a format to stimulate client thinking to help them address complex industry/organisational challenges. You will design, deliver and facilitate bespoke agendas for C-Suite client groups across industries here at the Dock and virtually. This will also require spotting opportunities to establish a longer-term portfolio of work to assist the client in developing their innovation agenda.
The role will include, but not limited to:
• Lead and project manage the delivery of multiple complex client innovation sessions within 6-10-week lifecycles. This includes managing a team of innovation designers and leading weekly checkpoints with senior clients and members of the Accenture business.
• Be the direct liaison representing the Dock to senior clients and Accenture account teams throughout each engagement.
• Own and manage end to end research (industry, ethnographic) and design (content, flow of session, strategic exercises and environment) of client sessions.
• Identify emerging opportunities to grow the clients innovation agenda and work with client account teams to develop tangible next steps for future opportunities.
• Bringing creative flair and new ways of thinking to solve client problems.
• Foster a culture of experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit within the team
• Core tasks include:
o Working with our clients to define their problem statement
o Facilitate senior client and Accenture audiences through a bespoke workshop design to ensure agreed outcomes are met to the high standard expected
o Be responsible for managing senior stakeholder client relationships, representing Accenture in a direct relationship with a C-level audience
o Manage and build relationships with senior stakeholders across the global business to ensure delivery on outcomes agreed and build opportunities for future engagements
o Interview key client stakeholders directly to unearth insights valuable to explore to help them address key business challenges
o Lead and mentor teams to build the core skills required to deliver on the high standards upheld by the Client Innovation Services team while fostering a positive atmosphere of creativity
o Continually research and suggest new formats for helping our clients realise strategic ambitions
o Spot emerging opportunities with our clients to grow the portfolio of work
Your skills and qualifications required:
• 4/5 years business experience with proven problem-solving abilities
• Considerable client facing experience
• Experience working with large multi-national companies
• Workshop design and facilitation experience
• Minimum Degree 2:1
• Have worked in a fast-paced start-up environment
• And/or Strategy/Innovation Consulting experience
• Design thinking experience or similar
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — un-derpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of busi-ness and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.