Are you a forward-thinking Cloud Engineer or Architect who is passionate about helping to craft and deliver transformation and strategy through Cloud adoption? Do you want challenging career working in a vibrant environment, with access to outstanding training & a global network of specialists, as we embark on Accenture’s ‘Cloud First’ journey?
To support our clients as we partner on their organisation’s journey to cloud and to help them become truly ‘Cloud First’, we are rapidly growing our Cloud Practice in Ireland. We are looking for technical professionals with 3+ years’ experience in Architecting, Delivering or Operating Enterprise class Cloud Solutions.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology & operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership & culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets & next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion & diversity & supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual & Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion & diversity too.
Accenture’s CEO Julie Sweet has committed to the formation of Accenture Cloud First backed by a $3 billion investment over three years. This strategic directive ensures Accenture will continue to be a leader in Cloud consulting & enable us to support organisations across industries on their journey to cloud & become truly ‘Cloud First’.
Why our Ireland Cloud Practice?
As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide variety of new skills on job. You'll learn, grow & advance within an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking & enables boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new & exciting ways.
You will gain experience in a fast-paced and client-centric focused environment where there is a constant focus on people development through a collaborative & mutually supportive culture with a wealth of training & development opportunities. With the support of the wider Accenture Technology Practice, you will learn how to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries….
- Take overall responsibility for Cloud solution design supporting clients in accelerating their journey to cloud
- Lead programmes of work that deliver Cloud solutions & strategies
- Translate complex business problems into robust cloud solutions driving innovation powered by cloud
- Develop & deliver presentations which resonate with senior client stakeholders
- Create high quality, client facing assets targeting Cloud solutions
- Develop & design roadmaps, implement strategies & transformation plans for clients to migrate to cloud
- Scrutinise existing client environments & recommend solutions that enable a to-be cloud vision
- Contribute to RFP & business case development
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree qualified (BSc or MSc) with 5+ years’ working experience Architecting, Delivering or Operating in the Cloud.
- Industry experience in public, private or hybrid cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledgeable of cloud industry trends and a passion for driving thought leadership in this evolving paradigm.
- Certification in Azure, GCP or AWS
SET YOURSELF APART:
- Understanding & experience of the challenges associated with managing & delivering cloud programmes across the project life cycle
- Knowledge of operational, support & security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
- Evidence of personal development relating to cloud
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance & extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility & mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients & partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
We provide our consulting professionals with comprehensive and continuous training and learning opportunities (covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will work with leading industry specialists, honing your functional skills and expertise to your area of specialization. We offer learning and growth opportunities through formal and informal training programs, through project and client collaborations, which provides a platform to support you as you continue to build your career and to set you up for success every day
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology & operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience & specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology & Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance & create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.