Security AI – Analytics Associate Manager
Interested in creating a team in the hottest areas of technology? We’re looking for an experienced professional with experience in AI and data analytics to start a security AI & Analytics team at the Dock.
Are you looking for new challenges around Artificial Intelligence? Do you want to build mathematical models based on big data analytics, to make predictions or decisions without human intervention?
If so, this is a great opportunity to be part of a new and growing team, to build strong skills in the latest data mining field, to learn about Machine Learning and to work with great people in a continuously evolving environment.
We are building a security related AI analytics capability, which will help developing a solution for application’s access request and approval process. This will provide powerful insight to develop and optimize security model for every Accenture’s application. AI Analytics will be implemented at the same time into certification process, to ensure approvers have the right visibility to safeguard Accenture’s information, reducing the risk associated to unauthorized access.
We are passionate about learning, innovation and technology. We are positive, experimental and adaptable. We use lean processes and strive to continuously improve everything that we do. We strive for a work environment that is happy, collaborative and productive.
· Identify ideas, concepts and solutions that bring the transformative impact of Analytics & AI to bear on real-world problems.
· Assist in the shaping and framing of Analytics & AI projects in the CIO-AI team.
· Bring deep hands-on experience in developing Advanced Analytics & AI solutions, using standard frameworks, toolkits and libraries in addition to research.
· Drive the ongoing development and maintenance of the Autonomous Identity tool.
· Lead kick off presentations, meetings and communication of key decisions and information regarding our primary AI tool.
· Clearly articulate and communicate Analytics & AI concepts, solutions and value to non-technical colleagues and stakeholders.
· Ability to manage and lead multiple Analytics projects concurrently, each with their own project timelines, stakeholders, points of contact, task owners
· Handle delivery issues and escalate, as appropriate, when business needs of stakeholders are impeded. Drive escalation across stakeholders, whether in CIO, Operations, Technology or other organizations
· Foster/strengthen partnership with stakeholders, points of contact, and task owners to ensure holistic transparency of interdependent scope/projects across business applications and Applied Intelligence Reporting and Analytics.
· Help determine and identify A&AI resource requirements, timelines, deliverables as required with CIO-AI lead.
· Mentor junior team members in their technical and professional development.
· Be an active member of the A&AI practice by enthusiastically contributing to the knowledge base, attending events and building relationships.
· Liaise between CIO-AI team and the A&AI practice. Help raise awareness and profile of each area, assisting in building and maintaining bi-lateral relationships.
· Leading and/or participating in initiatives that drive the growth and development of the Analytics & AI capability and community in the Dock, outside immediate projects.
· Identification of opportunities for reusable technology, data, A&AI approaches, methods and ways of working for continuous improvement of execution of A&AI in CIO-AI.
· Being up to date on A&AI vendor tools and technology to inform “buy verses build” technology decisions in line with the objectives of RI projects.
· Attend client workshops at the Dock (CIS) to help formulate and transition opportunities from the Dock’s CIS capability into the CIO-AI project.
· Strong academic qualifications in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Linguistics or a related discipline.
· Deep experience in Analytics & AI project delivery or product management including aspects of several of the Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, NLP or Computer Vision fields.
· Deep aptitude and proficiency in technical development and design techniques for Advanced Analytics & AI including, vendor and open source Platforms & Frameworks, Programming Languages and Machine Learning & AI APIs.
· Recommended 5+ years’ experience across either relevant technical research and/or industry experience. Sustained industry, product or commercial application experience is preferred.
· Demonstrable ability to work in a global collaborative & multi-disciplinary team environment
o Adept at framing business problems and identifying value from Advanced Analytics
o Experience of using design-thinking to generate ideas & frame problems effectively
o Expert communications skills, data-storytelling skills an advantage
o Experience in Quick prototyping and Agile development
o Experience in user stories and prioritization, defining and measuring success metrics and stakeholder product reviews.
· Experience managing relationships and influencing stakeholders.
· Proven ability to collaborate across different disciplines and manage ambiguity in project definition, scoping and execution.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.