Security AI-Analytics Lead
Interested in creating a team in the hottest areas of technology? We’re looking for an experienced Manager with experience in AI and data analytics to start a security AI & Analytics team at the Dock.
You will be a key team member of a global team that works to power Accenture's internal technology.
Our mission is to seamlessly empower a highly effective high-performance workforce by merging technology and employee ingenuity. Your team will use the latest AI tools from vendors rand developed internally in Accenture to transform our user and identity security and reduce the overall security risk across the enterprise.
We are passionate about learning, innovation and technology. We are positive, experimental and adaptable. We use lean processes and strive to continuously improve everything that we do. We strive for a work environment that is happy, collaborative and productive.
We have data science teams in Dublin, Spain, China and India who are performing cutting-edge data science experiments and development using the latest technologies, lean agile and DevOps enabled processes, and a Big Data / AI / Nature Language Processing / Open Un-Structured Data Technology Innovation.
This is an outstanding opportunity to explore and implement solutions on how data science can enable Enterprise Business Analytics, in a state of the art innovative environment with an amazing, growing team of experts.
We are based at The Dock, Accenture’s global Centre for Innovation in Dublin. The Dock is a living, breathing innovation hub used as an accelerator to help unlock value by design. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum in a collaborative, multi-functional studio style environment.
• Developing, implementing and managing next-generation artificial intelligence and advanced analytics solutions to help Accenture transform its internal security processes to be AI-Insight driven and with significantly greater automation.
• Developing, testing, implementing, and potentially maintaining security AI implementations and their analytics models
• Evolving and developing applied AI models and tools into complex enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management platforms
• Communicate insights to a variety of audiences from machine-learning experts to business analysts while interacting with clients of all levels to review expected outputs, applicability to business challenges, and model measurement.
• Innovate thought leadership and contribute to the creation of points of view on Accenture's security AI and security analytics services and insights.
• The ideal person will hold a postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Applied Probability etc.
• Knowledge of security models, security tools/platforms, and concepts would be preferred but not required
• You will have 6+ years of experience working in applied data science projects (especially machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, or knowledge representation and graph), also including software engineering and architecting, solution design, innovation implementation and project management.
• Proven experience of supporting business development activities, client relationship management especially with senior leadership.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to operate in a team environment involving multi-tasking, support and mentoring of junior members and driving the consistent success of high-quality client delivery
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with entrepreneurship spirit.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.