Business Excellence Advisory Manager
Key responsibilities include driving the Strategic Transformation Roadmap at the Business level, defining and implementing end to end client facing initiatives to ensure our continued success towards leading in new and be a trusted client innovation partner.
Primary role is to create and enhance process improvement, optimization and automation strategy & solutions for the Global Client. Build zero surprise operations, standardization and predictability in the account across regions & offerings in addition to identify, build and deploy leading tools and optimization assets within Accenture.
Develop organizational effectiveness in collaboration with extended teams to provide process design capabilities, tools, methods, operational excellence practices and trainings across the organization.
• Build, Set-Up and Coach teams to achieve client & internal Accenture targets on efficiencies and client experience
• Lead global teams across 08 countries driving value, consistency and innovation
• Work with internal organization AI & Analytics team to build digital maturity of the location/ account in addition to Robotics and other automation tools
• Participate in Client & leadership reviews and present initiatives and strategy to differentiate
• Establish and govern processes with Client & internal Account Leadership to ensure consistent & stable operational maturity leading to green SLAs, while delivery innovation
• Implement automations (functional knowledge of tools required, not development related) and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
• Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value on a consistent basis – build roadmap and ensure necessary governance in place
• Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
• Build relationships with other Division and Corporate resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results
• Ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people at all levels
· Achieve profitable growth and deliver value in line with Accenture strategy & Client commit
· Contribute to knowledge capital, new solutions or services
· Establish or expand relationships with key individuals/ stakeholders
· Make/propose improvements to work products, services or processes
· Build & Lead Value realization team and quantification for every value being generated
- Master Black Belt certified from reputed body (ASQ / ISI / Genpact / Motorola)
- Certification in Analytics / Machine Learning
- Strong delivery & working knowledge on Journey to Intelligent Operations
- Strong delivery & working knowledge on OM4.0 methodology
- Led Digitization efforts for Deal / Capability / OG, delivering solution productivity
- Graduate / Post Graduate from a reputed university
- Worked on transformation projects in Global teams
- Identified and executed client value creation projects, delivering client business outcomes
- Developed and deployed predictive analytics and related Applied Intelligent tools / methods
- Solution Designing encompassing intelligent automation spectrum
- Thought leadership in developing PMM for capability
- Prior experience in Consulting / Client – Account mgmt.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.