Senior Lead MES Validation Engineer
Location: Cork or Dublin, Ireland
Are you a motivated Systems Engineer with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) experience within the Life Science, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry? Are you passionate about driving forward innovation in manufacturing excellence, and helping leading organizations to move towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization? Would you like to accelerate your career and join our growing team of MES experts?
We are looking for an ambitious MES Validation Engineers with 5 – 10 years’ MES experience ready to take on new challenges, joining our ESP teams in Cork and Dublin. This opportunity will see you join an industry leader in deployment of Manufacturing Systems for the Life Science Manufacturing industry
Our global teams, (part of Accenture Industry X.0 since 2019), partner with some of the world’s leading life science companies, offering professional engineering and consulting services (strategy, plan, design, deploy and sustain) for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations. We leverage our deep MES, Validation, Serialization and Data Analytics skills, combined with Accenture’s core capabilities and digital enablers, to transform manufacturing and supply chain operations for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients globally.
Check out this ESP Article to find out more about .. https://enterprisesystempartners.com/life-sciences-sector-requires-a-new-manufacturing-prescription/
As a Lead MES Validation Engineer, you will –
- Lead validation activities in the implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Electronic Batch Records (EBR).
- Work closely with business management and validation departments to strategically define validation approaches and solutions that add value to clients, and to project delivery.
- Partner with business clients and multi-disciplinary Accenture delivery teams to determine appropriate validation strategy and approach for specific MES projects (including interfaces to other systems).
- Develop or provide guidance on the Validation deliverables including Quality Assurance Plans, Validation and Testing Plans, Design Documents, Test Protocols and Summary Reports, Traceability Matrix etc.
- Co-ordinate and conduct informal and formal testing of MES solutions.
- Execution, Review and Approval of Validation documents, including Exception/Deviation management
- Direct the validation activities of team in the above tasks
- Bachelors’ degree in Science, Engineering or relatable technical degree
- 4 – 10 years’ MES experience, gained in a highly automated Life Sciences manufacturing environment
- Experience with PAS|X, Syncade, PharmaSuite, XFP, POMS, Camstar or other life sciences compatible MES solutions
- Working knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines and of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and support methodologies required
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment,
- Experience facilitating client and internal meetings, leading with a results and outcome focused
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
We provide our consulting professionals with comprehensive and continuous training and learning opportunities (covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development). You will work with leading industry experts in MES and Validation, honing your functional skills and expertise to your area of specialization. We offer learning and growth opportunities through a variety of formal and informal training programs, through project and client collaborations, which provides a platform to support you as you continue to build your career and to set you up for success every day.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services. You will have the chance to combine your deep technology expertise and industry-specific insights to transform our clients' ability to achieve their business outcomes From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success and carve out a long-term career with a fast-paced and innovative team.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
ATAS Support Test Requisition HireVue MM
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
T&D Grid Ops - ADMS Technical Consulting, Utility Industry
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 7 days ago
T&D Grid Ops ADMS Functional Consultant, Utility Industry
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.