Ecosystem and Partnerships Consultant:
Connect and innovate with the external world. Bring the best of Accenture and our Ecosystem together to build new products and services for our clients
The Dock is Accenture’s global centre for innovation and R&D focused on developing new products and services for our global clients. Our Ecosystem and Partnerships team identify and work with strategic partners in emerging technology fields, such as artificial intelligence and advanced analytics, to co-deliver cutting edge solutions for clients and society. We are looking for a person with a strong understanding of how emerging technologies are creating new sources of growth and value for organisations. We want a person who shares our vision of bringing the outside into Accenture to co-create and solve problems in new and more effective ways.
You will work across all stages of the Innovation spectrum to nurture and implement key external relationships to strengthen our innovation capability. You will have the opportunity to develop this as a unique core strength for Accenture to create and sustain competitive advantage. You will work with The Dock project teams and innovation experts, internal and external to Accenture to understand what we need and who we should connect and innovate with. Core to this, is augmenting Accenture through engaging key external sources of expertise and capability such as start-up communities, partner companies and other commercial organisations. The goal is to engage the best talent in the world and dramatically improve our odds by opening up and becoming the 1st choice to innovate with. Additionally, you will be responsible for scouting for opportunities across the ecosystem, this will include identifying opportunities for parties to ideate and potentially co-create.
• Validated experience in innovation strategy and business ecosystems.
• Strong technology acumen that helps you engage and have credibility with stakeholders within Accenture and partners up to VP/CTO level
• Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to develop strong credible working relationships.
• Strong presence with the ability to communicate and influence at executive/ senior management levels
• Proven track record of driving collaboration and stakeholder engagement across business functions.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while focusing on team goals
• Experience working in a fast-paced tech start-up with sight of their Partnership Growth strategy
• Strong knowledge and experience of innovation/design processes and project management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ years working as an Ecosystem, Innovation or Product Development role.
• Familiarity of bringing new products, services and assets to market
• Undergraduate degree, or equivalent
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA CO - Denver
Growth Strategy Manager, Denver
Posted 1 day ago
Telecommunication Industry Strategy Senior Manager, West
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
Telecommunication Industry Strategy Senior Manager - Denver
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.