Key Duties and Responsibilities: General Management, People & Wellness Advocate and Champion, weCare Program Execution
Responsible for (Management Activities):
- Manage multiple teams’ performance in driving weCare requirements and goals.
· Manage program-level risks and issues with the ability to remediate when necessary and escalate as required
· Manage and ensure consistency across various regions, adhering to standardization with reporting, tracking, and analytics
· Manage opportunities to improve the weCare program, with the ability to communicate to leadership the advantages of proposal
· Manage and resolve issues that may be observed/reported with the authority to investigate and address timely, updating on status, progress, and track to closure
· Lead internal and external governance
· Interlock with Global weCare and other business functions and internal groups to ensure compliance and controls are in place and maintained
Responsible for (People Care)
- Develop and administer overall direction, with a focused concentration on meeting/exceeding overall weCare objectives with an increased focus on people and mental and health well-being
- Deliver business results and strengthen team members based on the weCare framework, with metrics that demonstrate progress and steps toward goal
· Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on, such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
Responsible for (Execution)
- Execute actions against plan, including # of wellness sessions, # of group sessions, # of appropriate ratios of coaches
- Execute reporting in governance forums to senior leadership, the status, watch points, incidents, and trends & insights
- Execute and address remediation for unplanned absences and the balance of support based on regional requirements and open areas in the global footprint
- Execute leadership for open items, action items, risks, and issues
- Deploy technology solutions to support tracking, reporting and analytics
Description of skills requirements, desired work experience, educational background, special trainings, etc.
- At least 7-8 years supervisory experience
- Experience in Human Resources, Mental Health or Physical Security
- Management reporting experience
- Experience managing productivity-driven people wellness metrics
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Flexibility to work straight night shift and overtime; or swing shift.
- Support of human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to organize staff and supervise workload for maximum efficiency
The individual will
- Make independent decisions, which have day-to-day impact in area of responsibility, and may influence direction of other areas.
- Accountable for results of work to both Accenture and client.
- Responsible for objective setting, and development of new procedures within area of responsibility, through judgment of overall policies and goals.
- Contributes to policy setting at a senior level.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios/solutions.
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints.
- Self-directed within broad goals and strategic direction in satisfying organization or client objectives.
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Responsible for fulfilment of contractual obligations/completion of deliverables within own area of responsibility.
- Initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence.
- Leads and manages a team, typically delivering results through others.
- Defines and manages group/team structures and resource levels to support business needs.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of client relationships/business practice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.