Sales Team Lead (German-speaking)
Accenture have an exciting opportunity for a people-oriented team lead to guide, mentor and inspire an incredible team of multilingual Sales Account Managers within Pinterest’s digital marketing environment.
You will have the opportunity to drive measurable outcomes for our client Pinterest. Our client’s ad solutions leverage our company’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ cutting-edge social media platform. We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more.
This role involves coaching and developing a world-class team that takes pride in creating delightful customer experiences through focused sales plays and account management in a fun and enriching work environment. In addition to leading a team, this role will also be challenged with developing programs to scale Pinterest’s operations, solve customer problems upstream, and grow the client’s revenues by delivering a world-class customer sales experience to millions of customers.
As the successful candidate, our customers and your team are your top priorities. You will mentor and coach a team of Account Managers to exceed customers’ expectations. You will proactively identify sales opportunities and improve team workflows. Success in this position requires exceptional people coaching and account management skills; analytical problem solving; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping clients and customers achieve results through revenue.
- Manage a high performing team of Account Managers
- Manage KPI's, ensure deliverables are exceeded and revenue is achieved
- Identify barriers and to improve productivity and success
- Develop, coach and manage your inside sales team to ensure operational excellence
- Focuses, motivates and inspires the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Conducts one to one’s with team members to assess performance against objectives.
- Carries out call evaluations on a weekly basis to ensure consistency and adherence to all regulatory requirements and best practice in customer engagement.
- Provides leadership, support and development to members of the team and builds on the strengths of the team members that drive optimum performance.
- Oversees and manages the day-to-day operation and workflow of the team in an organised and efficient manner.
- Creates a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs.
- Acts as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries
- Ensure that all client SLA targets are met, including aspects of: Meeting Client SLA’s, Performance Management, People Management, Transition Management, Other key roles (Recruitment, Quality Management, Policy communication etc.)
- Proven experience in team leadership of a sales team in the digital marketing space is necessary for this role.
- Experience recruiting and hiring candidates for a high-performance account management sales team.
- Demonstrated experience forecasting new sales opportunities, setting goals, and monitoring sales activity.
- Ability to develop effective business relationships with all levels of internal and external management.
- Must possess strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- CRM experience or comparable sales force automation tool.
- Strong knowledge of technology / social media channels
- Ability to identify and lead service improvement initiatives
- Experience in handling escalations from both external clients and internal sales and support organizations within a contact centre / queue-based environment as a plus
- Experience developing, measuring, and documenting improved efficiencies in workflow and system processes.
- Must be able to clearly identify goals, communicate vision for the team, and then deliver results
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to work with key cross functional business stakeholders
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress
- High energy, passion, and a good sense of humour
- Fluency in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.