- Assess the quality of analysts on the project
- Meet volume and quality targets for all quality assurance audits
- Develop and maintain knowledge of client and their business needs/processes
- Develop and maintain an understanding of client Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job and classroom trainings
- Take accountability for effectively handling escalations
- Identify root causes for business-related issues and recommend solutions to improve overall client satisfaction
- Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure timely resolution
- Proven commitment to quality in work
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to explain information and concepts clearly and succinctly for others to easily understand
- Ability to read and interpret policy/process maps accurately
- Proactive nature, with a strong work ethic and eagerness to take initiative and ‘go the extra mile’
- Resourcefulness, critical/creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability (e.g. learning new processes, policy changes)
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, adding a positive attitude and business focus
- Ability to effectively manage time and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Fluency in social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (e.g. pivot tables, v-lookups, macros)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Success in this position requires exceptional client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.