Job Title: Risk and Payments WFM Lead
Forecast and manage capacity of global team based on service level needs. Managing the workforce on real time basis based on prescribed guidelines through using workforce management methodologies. The lead will assist in building a WFM model from the ground up to match the specific needs of the project.
· Lead a small team of Workforce Management Analysts
· Communicate to stakeholders on performance and challenges i.e. providing direction, guidelines, performance update to hit service level goals and making suggestions for corrections to any issues
· Analyse the impact of volume, AHT and shrinkage on staffing requirement
· Manage operational forecast variance to plan
· Report staffing needs and performance issues impacting service levels on a timely manner, and recommend solutions to close gaps to the Service Delivery Lead
· Responsible for managing the staffing plan and ensure that the delivery locations are appropriately staffed based on client requirement and internal capacity plan numbers
· Lead client forecasting and capacity planning process through monthly discussion and graphical analysis of volumes, AHT and volume drivers
· Establish a professional and collaborative working relationship with the client
· Experience in Workforce Management tools
· Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client
· Working within multidisciplinary teams across both Accenture teams and client teams to execute project deliverables
· Assist with project financing based on capacity needs
· Flexibility around working hours and some international travel may be required
· Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
- 2 years experience in leading a small team
- Experience with WFM software (Verint /Blue Pumpkin, IEX, eWFM, etc.) that includes real-time adherence preferred
- Knowledge of WFM models e.g. Erlang, Correl, Linear regression
- Workforce Management experience with expertise on forecasting and scheduling is required
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization in capturing, managing and communicating metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree holder (or equivalent experience)
· The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical problem solver
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analysing patterns and trends.
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisation
· Self-motivating, adaptable and able to inspire and motivate others.
- Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
- Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize tasks simultaneously in high pressure environment
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoying challenging opportunities
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Real time management experience of large groups
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
· Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
· Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours
· Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery. Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods
· Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
Social Media Customer Service Agent - Fluent Italian
Business Process Delivery
Posted 3 days ago
Social Media Account Executive - Fluent French
Business Process Delivery
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.