Title: HR People Advisor Senior Analyst
Career Level: 10 – Analyst
The People Advisor acts as the primary connection between Human Resources and the employee, optimising the employee experience through people focused practices. Actively supports the business area leads within their area, providing insight, advice and coaching on HR matters in support of the business strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide advice and coaching to line managers on people related matters.
- Establish and build relationships with business leads and line managers, becoming a key advisor on people related matters.
- Support people related change programs and employee engagement activities.
- Co-facilitate talent planning sessions to support engagement, career progression, retention and the overall talent strategy.
- Coach and guide Career Counsellors and Talent Leads throughout the Performance Achievement process, advocating a change mindset in behaviour and ensuring the right actions are determined through talent discussions.
- Support the compensation admin process, enabling Talent Leads to make reward decisions in line with Total Reward outcomes, DTE business priorities and available budget.
- Support employees throughout the employee lifecycle i.e. orientation, transitions, leave requests and exits, promoting employee enablement tools and services (myRequests, Peopleline, myDirectory)
- Ensure continuous teaming with broader Operations Field HR team and broader Ireland HR team
- Support cross HR projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification.
· Ability to proactively identify problems, take ownership and create solutions or new ways of doing things.
· Minimum 2 - 5 years HR Generalist experience
· Ability to work in a pressurised environment managing multiple priorities.
· Experience in building successful and productive relationships with several stakeholders.
· Demonstrates a readiness to develop partnering capability.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
· Experience in project and change management.
· Ability to collaborate and be a strong team player.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.