We are looking for an ambitious Manufacturing Systems Associate Manager
ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization, MES stand in the center of manufacturing excellence.
Manufacturing Systems Associate Manager
· Lead in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
· Design/Author/Develop/Configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR)
· Implement MES solutions and integrate with ERP and control equipment
· Documentation of MES configuration and validation of EBRs
· Provide organisation oversight for complex systems involving the development of MES
· Work closely with business management and users to strategically define the needs and design solutions that add value
· Partner with business clients and delivery teams to determine appropriate solutions
· Direct the activities of team in the above tasks
· Document and analyze the information needs of the business and ensure appropriate solutions are delivered
· Gather user requirements in relation to controlling and recording manufacturing activities
· Respond to requests for client proposals
· Manage and develop client relationships
· Global System Implementation
· Manage medium-small teams and/or projects
· Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in a highly automated Life Sciences manufacturing environment
· Experience with PAS|X, Syncade, PharmaSuite, XFP, POMS, Camstar or other life sciences compatible MES solutions
· Knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines a must
· Working knowledge of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and support methodologies required
· Understanding of Life Sciences validation processes required
SET YOURSELF APART:
· Bachelors’ degree in Science, Engineering or relatable technical degree
· Strong written and oral communication skills needed
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.