Based in Dublin Accenture offices, the Local Support Senior Analyst will primarily provide technology support for Accenture customers situated in and around the Dublin office campus for the workstation fleet. They will work closely with the Support Team Lead and their colleagues ensuring that required services are delivered and that continuous service improvement is a key focus. Additional responsibilities will include remote hand support provision for data centre infrastructure, working closely with the wider UKI Infrastructure team.
· Respond to first, second and third line incidents logged via IT Service Desk, Accenture Portal or in person, administering solutions to known problems and diagnosing and documenting undefined problems as they occur within the agreed SLAs for the local workstation environment.
· Ensure effective prioritisation, coordination and resolution of logged incidents within agreed SLA, working as a team but taking a lead to maintain effective incident queue management.
· Be a dedicated support point of contact for selected premium support customers.
· Ensure good working knowledge of internal workstation environment and associated products, including customer eligibility criteria and pricing.
· Arrange and provide where required IT support for special events including but not limited to new joiner inductions, executive events and company acquisition projects.
· Work effectively with external suppliers who are used to deliver components of our service, such as data recovery and IT consumable provision.
· First line troubleshooting of printing and file server access problems.
· Perform PC New Joiner builds, Rebuilds and Upgrades (including data backup and restore where required).
· Assist team lead and deputise in their absence when requested.
· To provide hardware support for Accenture servers, workstations, tablet and mobile devices.
· To provide support and advice to customers on Accenture’s wider IT environment, e.g. Print Services, WIFI, Audio Visual Services and Network connectivity.
· Build good trust based relationships with key customers & customer groups when providing support needs. Ensure that two-way feedback is developed relating to our products and services, current customer priorities, challenges and requirements.
· Be a strong advocate for product and service customer adoption.
· Ensure that a strong customer service ethos is provided.
People Development and Relationship Management
· Ensure effective team collaboration across our support teams both locally and globally.
· Ensure own relevant training development plan is maintained and that required training is conducted throughout the year.
· Ensure adherence to Accenture performance management process.
Proactive Support and Value Add
· Be a key contributor and change agent towards continued process excellence initiatives within the team.
· Proactive identification of issues that are seen in the environment, successfully communicating these to required audience, helping to drive resolution and raise awareness.
· Quality assurance of previously closed incidents, problems and service requests, assessing for improvements opportunities in services delivered.
· Proactively take part in new product and service pilots both globally and locally, provide effective feedback, disseminate information within the team.
· Proactively maintain team process documents, ensuring they are relevant and up to date.
· Keep abreast of new technologies and innovations that are relevant for area of support, internally and externally to the business.
· Be cost aware, ensuring focus is maintained in providing the right costed solutions for our customers.
· Proactively suggest ways to ensure services remain cost efficient.
· Be aware of our cost recovery mode and ensure its correct use when delivering services.
· Update asset management information to accurately account for movement of IT hardware in accordance with asset management processes.
· Providing assistance where required for other asset management requirements in order to contribute to our overall asset management KPI’s.
· Maintain team PC storage processes, conforming to internal policies and ISO accreditations.
· Maintain appropriate workstation and consumable stock levels for team.
· Day to day operational management of Ireland PC New Joiners, Upgrades & Leavers processes.
· Mobile device management.
· Provision of required PC consumables to customer base and management of connected process.
· Management of ordering process for local IT H/W and Consumable requirements.
· Work with internal Risk team to provide adequate health and safety IT products where required.
· Dealing with IT equipment disposal activities.
Data Services Responsibilities:
Maintenance and administration of file server backup and restore processes for specific on- site servers.
incident and performance management for specific on-site servers.
· Effective server capacity management activities.
· Effective local supplier management of third parties related to server environment.
· Appropriate patch management of specific on-site servers in accordance to required Accenture security standards.
· Remote hands responsibility to assist remote UKI Infrastructure team where required.
· Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA).
· Microsoft Certified (MCSE, MCP) specializing in Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory.
· Knowledge of laptop, desktop, smartphones, tablets and printer hardware fundamentals.
· Knowledge of LAN/WAN and networking principles and equipment, IP Telephony (Voice over IP) and server technologies as well as network security fundamentals.
· A working Knowledge of Blade Enclosures and Blade Technology.
· Understanding of ITSM Remedy or ServiceNow Support Tool.
- · Knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3. Certification advantageous.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.