Accenture is looking for a highly motivated Cloud Infrastructure Senior Manager to join our team. We are looking for an insatiably curious expert who will feel right at home on the cutting edge of technology innovation. Rooted in a strong culture of client service, our smart, committed and experienced Cloud Advisors collaborate to enable customers to achieve their most challenging business and organisational goals through well-managed cloud strategy. You can be part of the team!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Cloud and IT Architecture, IT design and IT environment (requirements gathering and analysis, conceptual cloud architecture, building blocks, workload types, migration patterns and tools)
- Cloud Operations and optimization (IT operational best practices, ITIL process groups, deficiencies and remedies, Modern IT operating models)
- IT lifecycle management, IT processes, delivery (SDLC processes, PM methodologies, transition/migration phases, IT process groups, business process optimization, Service delivery approaches and methods)
- Compile, deliver, and evangelise “journey to cloud” roadmaps that guide our clients towards deeper and broader cloud computing adoption
- Serve as a subject matter expert to guide the “journey to cloud” strategy by convincing decision makers across multiple domains and working with Architects in each domain (Applications, Infrastructure, ERPs, etc.)
- Compile and deliver architectural cloud and security guardrails and frameworks customised to our client’s requirements and needs
- Cloud advisory: articulate business/industry drivers for adoption to cloud, integrate Cloud, Security and DevOps strategies, understand regulations and operational excellence (e.g., ITIL, SOX, Lean, Six Sigma); and apply IT Industry trends (e.g., Automation, IoT, Predictive Analytics)
- Cloud business value: business case creation on the value of cloud and convince business and client executives of the value of executing a course of action to improve business performance and value
- Process and methodologies: experience using industry enterprise frameworks and methodologies to deliver cloud capabilities and support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud
- Technology breadth: demonstrate cloud best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development (e.g. Networking, Security, Storage, Compute, OS, Database, Application)
- Cloud/Technology depth: demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
- Communications: fluently communicate with infrastructure, technical, architectural and business audiences by listening to the customer and collaborating with peer teams - verbally and in written form
Candidates should have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Driving cloud strategy, value realization, cost/benefit and business case
- Implementing cloud capabilities (i.e. AWS, Azure, OpenStack, DevOps, VMware, Hybrid/Public Cloud)
- Support cloud migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud (SAP, Oracle, Application Portfolio Optimisation)
- Effectively manage complex project portfolios through various project management methodologies
- Ability to work with client management level, driving discussions and obtaining buy-in and commitment
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Related Field
- 10+ years of implementation/consulting experience on large-scale, enterprise-wide IT endeavours (architecture good to have)
- Demonstrated technical depth in multiple disciplines: Cloud, AWS, Azure, VMware, Networking, Security, Storage, Compute, OS, Database, Application Integration
- Experience developing Cloud business cases and roadmaps
- Systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with technical, architectural and management audiences
- Proven strong written communication skills
Highly desirable qualifications
- Masters/MBA degree to be considered
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Value added certifications: PMP, MCSE, VCP, VCDX, RHCE, AWS CSA
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.