Job Title: The Dock – AI Senior Data Analyst (Level 10)
The Dock Dublin 2
The Dock is a diverse team of creative problem-solvers within Accenture – where design, business and technology meet under one roof. We’re a meeting place where Accenture, clients and partners connect to pioneer new ways to fulfil human needs using emerging technology.
We believe future commercial success will come from businesses that are conscious of the intended and unintended consequences of their work. That’s why we’re passionate that true innovation must deliver value for Accenture, our clients and society.
We have opportunities at AI Senior Data Analyst level in our Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI) Team. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients, customers and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief empowers us to break future ground.
What you’ll be doing
The Analytics & AI team within the Dock applies leading Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies and techniques to address significant real-world business and societal challenges. Collaborating with our clients, designers, software engineers and business subject matter experts, we take concepts and applications on the journey from idea to reality. As AI Senior Data Analyst, you will;
• Work in teams to deliver innovative Analytics & AI projects; ranging from research, proof-of-concepts to real-world applications for our clients.
• Be a highly proficient hands-on practitioner, developing and experimenting in the application of Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, NLP and Computer Vision.
• Follow best practices in Analytics & AI technical delivery, methods and approaches.
• Participate in experimentation, design, workshops & sprints to identify breakthrough ideas, concepts and solutions to business problems.
• Embrace working in multi-disciplinary teams and collaborate with designers, software developers, business experts, Accenture and client teams external to the Dock.
• Bring your passion for improving the world through technology innovation to our team and demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
• Applying your technical expertise to solve problems and to help develop new solution offerings, points of view and insights for our business and for our clients.
• Bringing experience in developing data-driven solutions specifically in the Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, NLP and Computer Vision fields.
• Being responsible for helping to shape and complete sections of Advanced Analytics applications and experiments independently and with minimal re-work.
• Being proactive in the management and ownership of your work.
• Mentoring and supporting other members of your team.
• Interacting, collaborating and sharing experiences with colleagues from different disciplines and backgrounds.
• Demonstrating strong communication skills and a strong ability to work in teams.
• Contributing to the growth and development of the Analytics & AI capability and community in the Dock, outside immediate projects.
• Masters’ Degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or a closely related discipline.
• Proven hands-on experience in a number of Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning / Deep Learning, or other Articifical Intelligence domains and proven experience in the application of these technologies to solve real-world problems.
• 1-2 years’ professional experience in designing and implementing Advanced Analytics systems for R&D or commercial applications. Industry, product or commercial application experience is preferred.
• Proven experience in being responsible for owning and driving the completion of Advanced Analyitcs technical work, with minimal supervision and re-work.
• Experience in analytics project or product development methodology experience, for example agile development and CRISP-DM.
• Experience in standards, methods and best practice for Advanced Analytics development, solution quality, accuracy and resilience.
• Hands-on experience and expertise in statistical and application programming languages (for example Python, R, Java).
• Proven ability to work in a global collaborative team environment.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
About Accenture & The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 490,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.