As Operations Manager you are responsible for and own the delivery of service and service metrics to client as per contractual agreement, while managing all aspects of the team’s strategy, forecasting and delivery of execution excellence. You will own the future growth of the established team. People management, motivation, engagement and accountability are a key function of this role.
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing key client relationships
- Responsibility and ownership for the delivery of service and service metrics to client
- Responsible for supporting quality programs
- Responsible for embedding new processes and workflows into the team
- Drive continuous improvement and value add initiatives
- Responsibility for meeting the obligations established within the contract
- Responsibility for assessing and implementing change, strategic directions
- Ensure process documentation complete and robust
- Coaching, developing and managing team members
- Ownership of serious issue resolution and escalation management
- Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members
- Responsibility for team members’ formal evaluation processes including career development, salary review and performance management
- 6+ years’ experience managing teams in an outsourced / operations environment with multilingual teams
- Management of large teams (upward of 50 people)
- Multi party management i.e. subcontractors, client, other vendors etc.
- Demonstration of ability to meet SLA’s / metrics
- Revenue / financial management
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Creativity – focused on cost reduction/ service improvement opportunities
- Change Management experience
- Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
- Service focused with ability to meet targets on a continuing basis
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business activities.
- Delivery focus
- Proven focus on Continuous improvement and adding value to clients
- Proven experience managing matters involving sensitive and challenging user-generated content with good judgment, discretion and sensitivity.
- Fluent level English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 2 days ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.