- Teach in a blended learning environment including Instructor Led Training (ILT), Virtual Instructor Led Training (V-ILT) and Social Learning methods.
- Develop & maintain mastery of course content and related courseware.
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge in assigned curricula areas.
- Regularly provide feedback on content and recommend improvement of courseware.
- Set-up and break-down classroom environment including course specified equipment.
- Provide input during course development as Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Achieve and maintain necessary certifications.
- Maintain expertise through field experience as needed.
- Conduct assessments (e.g. Kirkpatrick Level 1 and 2) and administer pre and post training exams/tests as required.
- Act as mentor in obtaining certifications and in overall quality improvement.
- May provide guidance to clients and/or internal team on appropriate training content and duration for training audiences as needed.
- May promote learning and educational services to continually strengthen focus on learning and associated skill development across Accenture Operations in Ireland.
- May lead or support training on new content or product/course launch initiatives.
- Support supervisor for in-depth content related questions in solution area.
- Maintain awareness of the team budget and understand the impacts of financial decisions they make and/or directly influence.
- Promote ways to add value and reduce costs within the team.
- Training coordination and delivery, training management, technical zeal, self-development, leadership, presenting diverse information to diverse audiences.
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs.
- Focus on adding measurable value to learners by driving the right learning solutions.
- Strong Soft Skills: Presentation skills, written & verbal communication, self-confidence, social & emotional intelligence.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills.
- Speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly.
- Self-driven with attention to detail, follow-through & able to multi-task under pressure.
- Able to analyse and solve complex problems. Create new solutions, leveraging and where needed, adapt existing methods and procedures.
- An ability to map &/or follow defined processes.
- An understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Fluency in English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.