Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We have a growing SAP practice and we require experienced individuals to join our fast-growing team. We operate across different industry sectors bringing SAP expertise to our client engagements, working closely with our strategy, industry and technology colleagues to deliver ERP transformational programs.
To grow our team, we are looking for those with proven SAP MM experience who have an interest in growing their expertise in the module and for which Accenture can provide relevant SAP training.
We are recruiting expert Managers and Consultants who will work closely with senior business and IT partners from our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of their SAP Manufacturing solution.
You will have gained their experience in the Materials Management module of SAP, and be familiar with integrating the solution with other modules in SAP e.g. Extended Warehouse Management / Warehouse Management.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Facilitating client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality
• Acting in a client facing role to determine business requirements
• Identifying how the Material Management solution can be best utilised to meet client requirements
• Supporting testing, training and change management work streams
What we’re looking for:
• A minimum of three full life cycle implementations and a willingness to expand knowledge to of either module
• Experience of both configuration and functional design in Materials Management is needed
• Preferably a consulting background which may include supplier / client relationship or as an internal IT or HR consultant working as an employee on an internal implementation project
• Exposure to SAP Project Management methodologies
• Great teammate with shown success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn new areas.
• Ability to build strong relationships with business partners.
• Ability to meet travel requirements where applicable.
• Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Superb communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• You will be based in Dublin. It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Cloud Security Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
USA TX - Irving
Test Engineering Associate Manager (Multiple Positions)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.