Service Delivery Ops Associate Manager
Client facing role working with a large team of professionals (over 50 people). You are responsible for and own the delivery of service and service metrics to client as per contractual agreement, while managing all aspects of the team’s strategy, forecasting and delivery of execution excellence. You will own the future growth of the established team. People management, motivation, engagement and accountability are a key function of this role.
- Responsibility and ownership for the delivery of service and service metrics to client
- Responsible for supporting quality programs
- Responsible for embedding new processes and workflows into the team
- Drive continuous improvement and value add initiatives
- Responsibility for meeting the obligations established within the contract
- Responsibility for assessing and implementing change, strategic directions
- Ensure process documentation complete and robust
- Coaching, developing and managing team members
- Ownership of serious issue resolution and escalation management
- Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members
- Responsibility for team members’ formal evaluation processes including career development, salary review and performance management
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing teams in an outsourced service operations environment with multilingual teams
- Management of large teams (upward of 50 people)
- Multi party management i.e. subcontractors, client, other vendors etc.
- Content moderation experience (ie Policy creation)
- Demonstration of ability to meet SLA’s / metrics
- Excellent Capacity/ Demand analytical & forecasting skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Creativity – focused on cost reduction/ service improvement opportunities
- Change Management experience
- Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
- Service focused with ability to meet targets on a continuing basis
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business activities.
- Delivery focus
- Proven focus on Continuous improvement and adding value to clients
- Maintains service quality and SLA attainment
- Conduct coaching sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes
- Work with Accounts Manager to determine essential strategic approaches for sales
- Collate and consolidate the report on monthly sales performance per sales personnel, per product, per region or office, and per industry
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.