- Support partners in a range of topics (video uploads, channel management, monetization, analytics and any product technical issues) with emphasis on high user satisfaction and quality
- Provide education on supported devices, new features and product updates
- Troubleshoot and help resolve technical issues in a friendly and accurate manner
- Collaboratively share feedback through appropriate channels related to tools, processes or systemic user/product issues
- Flag trends and potential global technical issues
- Escalate issues providing all the relevant information when required striving to resolve them in a timely manner
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.