- Review and analyze search terms in priority markets for content management and product readiness
- Curate musical themes and playlists to be used across various products
- Research music composition publishing information using performing rights society databases
- Manually organize, enter data into, and maintain custom rights management and other back-end systems
- Tag music and video content for a wide range of fields
- Perform data review and quality assurance
- Curate, review, and link entities within our internal tools
- Leaving certificate
- Fluent in French and English
- Passionate about music and how it interfaces with social media and tech
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and to move between them quickly
- Strong data entry, research, and critical thinking skills
- 1+ year relevant experience, preferably in a music-related field
- College degree preferred, Music Business is a plus
- 2+ years in music-related roles with a general understanding of the music industry, particularly of music licensing
- Focus on trending genres and artists
- Intermediate Excel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.