- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- Generate qualified candidates through Direct Sourcing via telephone and/or email
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database
- Interview and pre- screen potential candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Attending, organizing and working recruiting events virtual and other both on and off site
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Recruitment Sourcer
- Experience in sourcing for difficult languages (German, Dutch, Nordics etc)
- Experience in the process of scaling up exponentially and managing this work load
- Proficient with recruiting databases/applicant tracking systems and Social Media recruiting platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Ads etc.)
- Coordinate with senior recruiters regarding hiring needs
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, XRay search)
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Hands on experience with various hiring processes (writing job descriptions, Job Ads, candidate attraction, Candidate experience and candidate quality)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing deadlines and projects
- Excellent command of the English language, in both written and verbal communications
- Behavioural elements such as adaptability, resilience, resourcefulness, enthusiastic and meticulous are highly preferred
- Social talent certification would be a nice to have qualification
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.