- Manage the development, delivery and evaluation of a content strategy to support the research and engagement programme of the Human Insights Lab
- Create engaging suite of core content about the Human Insights Lab
- Activate our content strategy through the curation and creation of written, visual, slideware and motion content assets, largely directly, but also in collaboration with designers and producers across all media
- Source content ideas from and with our research team to identify new opportunities to creatively engage our audiences through compelling and creative written and visual content
- Own the production of significant written thought leadership content packages, including partnering with our researchers to develop initial drafts
- Identify, brief, manage and quality assure content created by collaborators where appropriate – including visual designers, writers, illustrators, production companies and editors
- Provide content leadership, build tools to support with ongoing development of day to day content – including templates and reusable media collections, and coaching your peers to achieve greater impact through storytelling and content
- Develop a strong network and knowledge of Accenture’s ecosystem and build relationships both within Accenture (Research, Industry thought leaders and technology labs) and externally (research agencies, think tanks etc.) in order to source cutting edge content
- A point of view on contemporary discourse surrounding our research themes.
- Knowledgeable of key contemporary trends and debates relating to global economic, geopolitical, technological and social issues and their impact – with particular sensitivity to client and commercial concerns
- Content strategy, prototyping, design and production skills
- Impactful content creation as demonstrated by a portfolio of work
- Creative, engaging writing and presentation skills
- An interest in emerging forms and trends in content, contemporary design methodologies and the arts
- Ability to generate basic visual and motion content
- Creative approach, with commercial acumen - and a confident personal style.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- 8 years min. experience of advertising, content marketing or production– preferably in a creative or media production agency
- Previous experience of creating content for business audiences
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.