Career Level: 11 - Analyst
To provide a defined range of efficient, effective, professional and value-adding secretarial and administrative services to selected Accenture Leadership enabling the Accenture Leadership to focus their time according to their business priorities. This is full time role working Monday – Friday 9am- 5.30pm.
- Executive Assistant support is provided to Accenture Leadership, on the basis of an average ratio of 1 Executive Assistant to up to 5 Accenture Leadership. The Executive Assistant also works as part of team of 14 Executive Assistants based in Accenture Grand Canal Square/Grand Canal Plaza and The Dock, 7 Hanover Quay. This role could be based in any of buildings across the campus.
- Each Executive Assistant and the team have access to services provided by other groups and organisations that support the Accenture client business. Executive Assistants are expected to provide the defined range of services to Accenture Leadership through a combination of self-delivery, delivery from within the immediate and wider Executive Assistant group and delivery from the rest of the support organisation.
- Success in the Executive Assistant role is measured by a combination of feedback from the Accenture Leadership to whom services are provided and feedback from EA Supervisor.
- Scanning of email, identifying regular tasks for EA to complete e.g. meeting requests progressed without consultation with MD
- Agrees travel need with MDs and coordinates arrangements appropriately, can involve multiple destinations and short notice changes.
- Creates logical itinerary based on MDs availability.
- Provides support with travel documentation and procedures including visas.
- Takes brief and delivers full event management within budget.
- Prepares agenda as directed by MD
- May provide on-site facilitation of event including taking notes.
- Provides scheduling support and attends calls as required
- Develop relationships with MD’s clients and their Executive Support Associates.
- Establishes network across home GU EA community
- Prepares draft proposals and presentations with direction from the MD and/or support from other individuals or service departments document production and formatting; brand compliance; proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling
- Assists with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks, examples of which would include:
- Locating and completing standard Accenture forms
- Invoicing and accounts reconciliation support
- Compiling and updating voicemail/email distribution lists
- Time and expense reporting
- Office/meeting room bookings
- Shares knowledge with team members, working collaboratively to deliver business results
- Works in and across formal and informal teams developing trusting relationships and promotes the value of teamwork throughout the organization
- Work with EA to ensure seamless support of the Accenture Leaders
- Attend regular internal forums and calls
- Provide cover for other EA team members during periods holidays or unplanned absences
- Work Experience as an Executive /Personal Assistant/Administrator at Managing Director or Senior Executive Level experience
- Education to at least Leaving Certificate standard- Post Leaving Cert education preferable.
- Friendly and professional manner
- Used to working with confidential information
- Excellent attention to detail at all times
- Good skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with supporting other team members
- Superior relationship-building skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.