Technical Senior Analyst
Role: We are looking for an intelligent, resourceful candidate for a consulting support role. We are a fast-paced team in the digital Movies & TV space that needs support for the wider operations for worldwide services. If you are interested in tv/film distribution, this role will give you a unique opportunity to work on one of the premiere global video platforms.
Support Metrics & Automation Tool Developer Responsibilities
● Work across multiple teams, including TV, Partner Operations teams, Tech Support, BD, PgM, and engineering, in order to define our metrics, automate processes and improve workflows through coding and database management
● Conduct needs assessment with TLs and operators to scope and build new tools
● Write SQL-based queries, tools, and create dashboards to improve reporting and efficiency.
● Flag issues, concerns and preventative measures to the management team regarding any of the above.
● Document and categorize requests made by the Movies & TV team.
● Provide quarterly analysis of requests and updates to share with the team.
● Look into opportunities to improve and streamline processes
● Schedule and lead workshop sessions to address the business process requirements
● Ensure follow up and resolve issues arising from workshop sessions and/or related to business processes and system functionality
● Define the system configuration requirements, identify gaps and recommend system modifications and process changes to optimally satisfy business requirements
● Document functional requirements for modifications and support design process
● Drive test plan definition, creation and execution
● Perform go-live assessments to determine readiness of the system as well as client and support teams
Our ideal candidate is:
● Sensitive to stakeholders’ needs and context. Demonstrated experience in collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to drive action towards a given goal.
● Self-driven and motivated. You have superior organizational and prioritization skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
● Biased toward action. You have a track record of planning, executing, documenting and analyzing projects lasting 2-3 months.
● Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
● Has strong project management skills and expertise.
● Strong program management skills
● Advanced SQL expertise
● Effective leadership skills
● HTML/CSS experience
● Interpersonal and communication skills
● Stakeholder management skills
● Bachelor’s degree
● High attention to detail
● Computer literacy
● Ability to work on tight daily deadlines
Bonus if you have familiarity with
● Thorough understanding and passion for Movies & TV and the Internet
● UI/UX design experience
● Technical writing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.