Job Title: Treasury Associate Manager
Level: 8 - Associate Manager
Treasury Operations - Financial Risk Management, Associate Manager
Area of Focus: This position requires an individual that has a proven record of international risk management experience. The individual will have 4+ years of treasury experience in a corporate environment and have a good understanding of foreign exchange fundamentals.
They will understand and execute all necessary processes to effectively manage global financial risk and Accenture’s Financing entities operations. The Treasury Risk Management Associate Manager is a key member of the team that manages Accenture’s currency hedging programs. The individual is responsible for a variety of risk management middle office activities and financial reporting.
- Understand and operate under middle office and back office to support foreign exchange trading activities
- Understand currency impacts to cash flows and balance sheet transactions
- Understand, comply and report on internal control requirements and internal audit requests
- Have deep knowledge of systems used to support trading activities: FX All, Reval, SAP
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports
- Monthly analysis of FX results and other income/expense
- Execute, adhere and monitor compliance to Policy 3, Treasury policy
- Provide support to regional treasury teams for daily cash management activities.
- Technical expertise of SAP programs such as In House Cash, Transaction Manager, interest rate application, GDN (Global Delivery Network) and loan management
- Manage and update monthly Accenture Finance Limited Board presentations
- Report to line manager provide updates, escalate issues and manage issues
Working knowledge of international risk management techniques and operations
Good understanding of financial markets and exposure to foreign exchange markets and trades
Strong Financial acumen
Strong organisational and communication skills, demonstrating resourcefulness, and ability to take initiative
Positive attitude and flexibility with proven research and problem solving skills
Experience using Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and trading platforms
- Degree in Business or Finance. Note that relevant experience can supplement degree requirements
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.