PMO Community and Marketing Role
The PMO (Project Management Office) team is a key function that supports the Accenture Operations teams and management delivering at a client site.
The team provides support to the Service Delivery teams by optimising and operating a number of key processes that are essential to the smooth running of both the delivery and management of the account.
We are seeking a project manager for a variety of projects in the areas of community and marketing.
· Act as Point of Contact for all Community and Marketing initiatives on the account
· Owns projects from beginning to end, eliminates obstacles and takes responsibility for getting results for our clients and our teams.
· Build and execute on Newsletters Communications
· Maintain Microsite for the account
· Plan and organise team events such as Department Town Halls or Management offsites/workshops
· Supports the operation across a variety of Community related tasks
· Works closely with the PAG team on the account to support all Community related activities
· Prepare and Print POV Materials for clients
· Support Bid Teams with Slide and Graphics
· Manage repository of materials for Leadership (Decks, Forms, Status Reports)
· Support business with new marketing/sales initiatives
· Manage any ad hoc events required by the business
· 3+ years of project management experience in a fast-paced environment
· Previous experience in a marketing, sales, advertising, community
· Graphical design skills and evidence of content development
· Good decision-making skills, “Can do” attitude and a level of autonomy
· Strong organisational skills and attention to details
· Good presentation skills
· Fluency in English (Written and oral)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexibility and adaptability, able to work in a dynamic environment
· Relevant 3rd level qualification – marketing, business, technology, other.
· PMP Certified or similar qualification an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.