Accenture operates in a fast-changing environment and we are always evolving our business to remain relevant, differentiated and competitive. Accenture Commercial Services brings innovative solutions to our strategic commercial and contract-related functions to support our client teams as they manage, sell and deliver work for our clients globally. We are building capabilities as part of our corporate hub in Dublin, to drive growth and profitability by streamlining end-to-end processes, creating an agile model that is scalable to balance global and local needs, and applying connected platforms, new technology and advanced analytics to become increasingly insight led, data driven and dynamic in our commercial and contracting work.
We are looking for great people to join this start-up team. We want ambitious problem-solvers who are excellent communicators, people who have a passion for creating something new, solving something unknown, and for learning, creating, and delivering new ideas to support our client teams. In this team you will get exposure to many different parts of Accenture business.
The ACS Helpdesk Analyst will report to the ACS Helpdesk Associate Manager and will be a key member of the start-up team for Accenture Commercial Services. The successful candidate will help to build, implement and manage strong processes and programs to support the strategic objectives of this function. They will develop expertise and knowledge of end-to-end processes, tools and initiatives to deliver strategic objectives. Flexible hours may be required to meet business requirements and operational targets.
- Respond to service requests promptly and effectively
- Escalate or resolve any issues that arise
- Provide input on process improvements
- Build a reputation for excellence and responsiveness with key stakeholders and clients of ACS
- Meet service expectations
- Support deployment of new ACS or company-wide tools
- Participate as the "Voice of AIL/ACS" with key stakeholder group
- Work with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and compliance
- Experience in Customer Service or Account Management
- Experience with a Shared Services framework and operation and Reporting
- Project Management, Service Delivery and Continuous Improvement of advantage
- A positive, can-do attitude and ability to combine attention to detail with a customer-service mindset
- Customer relationship management skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Analytical skills
- Excellent and effective communicator
- Knowledge of Accenture’s contract management and related tools a strong advantage (such as ACES, MMR, MMS, SAP).
- Experience with service management, relationship management, account management or client services is critical
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Experience working with international teams and stakeholders
- Degree in business or operations management or related discipline
- Communications and digital literacy
- Accountability & Trust
- Customer Focused
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Interpersonal Skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.