Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection ofbusiness and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a Payments Agent, you will assist achieving team goals by answering questions for users with payment related queries. Primary responsibilities are to explain the billing system, provide clarification about charges, and educate users on how to effectively utilize the platform. You will be responsible for achieving your own daily processing targets. You will also be responsible for engaging with team to promote high performance culture and great place to work.
What you’ll do
- Provide quality customer service by achieving consistent customer satisfaction (CSAT) ratings while always focusing on resolving cases efficiently and utilizing time productively
- Assisting users with payment, billing system and other queries
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Proactively ask question and maintain an awareness of the client’s business, operational activities, and processes within their team area
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to Senior Agents & Team Leads and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required
- Requires professional interaction and communication, both within the Accenture organization and with client contacts.
- You may encounter sensitive and/or objectionable content as you perform the work.
What’s in it for you
- Induction and Training programme
- Multicultural and open environment
- Sports & Social activities
- Recognition program
- Location: Sandyford Dublin, 18
What it takes
- Minimum of 1-year Customer Service Experience in an office / tech industry environment
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team values
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent Problem Solving and Organisation Skills
- Self-motivated to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills and able to proactively and independently manage workload and targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express ideas and concepts both orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating appropriately
- Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc) and able to manage multiple tools / web browsers at one time
- Team player capable of proactively learning on the job
- Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP IMWM Lead
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Deputy Sales & Distribution Lead CP
Federal - Power Platform/MS Dynamics Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.