Job Title: Accenture Real Estate Analytics Associate Director
Career Level: 5 - Associate Director
The Head of Real Estate Analytics will lead the team which will serve as the backbone of real estate and financial intelligence for Accenture CRE managing all transaction and scenario analysis and portfolio reporting to enable efficient portfolio management and optimize decision making. The Head of Real Estate Analytics will work with multiple stakeholders across Accenture’s CRE organization, and external vendors/partners to actively assist with the development of Strategic Real Estate Portfolio Plans and business intelligence tools. In doing so, they will be responsible for managing all existing analytical tools and creating new models and solutions that support the objectives of the CRE team in making optimal decisions.
- Accountable for strategic leadership of the Real Estate Analytics function (as a player/coach), overall service delivery, team management and coordination with the other CRE function Heads to drive continuous operational improvement of CRE
- Lead the analysis of real estate transactions and scenario planning working in conjunction with Business Partners, the Transactions Team and Construction Management
- Provide due diligence and oversight of real estate brokerage service providers analytical work to ensure accuracy of analysis and presentation
- Perform detailed analytics, which may include financial, operational and market data, and summarize into key insights for senior leadership
- Monitoring and analysing key market, demographic and economic trends to inform real estate strategy
- Using data driven analytics, evaluate strategies to add value in real estate transaction execution and improve deal structure alignment with portfolio strategy objectives
- Assume responsibility for the development and ongoing improvement of portfolio dashboards and reports to inform leadership on the portfolio and support decision making
- Market Performance Assessment reporting and continuous portfolio monitoring and tracking of data to include pipeline management and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports on the portfolio
- Act as a thought partner to the CRE team, Customers and Leadership in evaluating new and improved ways and tools to manage the CRE portfolio
- Works with Business Partners, Transaction Teams and Construction Management to develop a business demand forecasting process to inform supply demand gaps and opportunities
- Deep Analytics
- Complex Problem Solving
- Proficiency in Analytics tools
- Problem Solving & Communication
- Priority & Project Management
- C-Suite Engagement
- Educational background in Business Strategy, General Business, Real Estate or Finance. Masters or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of business and/or real estate strategy experience
- 7+ years’ experience managing people.
- Strong experience with enterprise centric approaches and aligning enterprise, business, and functional strategies
- Ability to envision optimal business and real estate outcomes by breaking apart complexity and replacing it with straightforward, best-in-class solutions that drive Customer value
- Sophisticated financial acumen with track record of creating financial value through optimal real estate decision making
- Exceptional business partnering and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong business case development, rationalization and presentation skills
- Experience of working globally and virtually across multiple stakeholders
- Strong cross-functional real estate and business expertise
- United States, UKI, Germany, Netherlands, India
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.