Job Title: Accenture Real Estate Business Partner Associate Director
Career Level: 5 - Associate Director
The Head of Real Estate Business Partnership will be customer-facing and play a critical role in enabling Accenture’s business through the alignment of corporate strategy, financial objectives and real estate decision making. This person leads a team of Real Estate Business Partners who each serve as the single point of contact for the coordination and delivery of all CRE services to their respective Customers. Through on-going engagement with key business leaders, the Head of Real Estate Business Partnership is responsible for understanding business strategies, drivers and real estate requirements.
- Accountable for strategic leadership of the Business Partner function (as a player/coach), cross-functional CRE service delivery, team management and coordination with the other CRE function Heads to drive continuous operational improvement of CRE
- Acts as a coach and sponsor for senior leaders and Customers in developing their real estate strategies while earning the Customer’s trust and respect by demonstrating in-depth business and real estate understanding with a drive to create win-win solutions
- Serve as the single point of contact responsible for the overall coordination and delivery of all CRE services to respective Customers
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of Customer strategic priorities/drivers/challenges to assist and support the proactive development of real estate plans and solutions
- Develop in partnership with Customers and other CRE team functions, robust real estate strategic plans and financial analysis to continually optimize portfolios in alignment with corporate goals, financial objectives and business strategies
- Drive development of detailed business cases, financial analysis and scenario modelling to evaluate real estate alternatives and facilitate decision making; present business cases to leadership committees as required
- Develop and oversee merger and acquisition real estate integration plans for Customers
- Communication of CRE organization value with key business leaders and Customers
- Business Strategy Formulation
- Business & Financial Acumen
- People & Stakeholder Management
- Business Case Development
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Written and Verbal Communication
- A thorough understanding of Accenture’s policies and procedures and familiarity of the issues facing the other internal groups
- Ability to manage issues and escalations
- Educational background in Business Strategy, General Business, Real Estate or Finance. Masters or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of business and/or real estate strategy experience
- 7+ years’ experience managing people.
- Strong experience with enterprise centric approaches and aligning enterprise, business, and functional strategies
- Ability to envision optimal business and real estate outcomes by breaking apart complexity and replacing it with straightforward, best-in-class solutions that drive Customer value
- Sophisticated financial acumen with track record of creating financial value through optimal real estate decision making
- Exceptional business partnering and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong business case development, rationalization and presentation skills
- Experience of working globally and virtually across multiple stakeholders
- Strong cross-functional real estate and business expertise
- United States, UKI, Germany, Netherlands, India
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.