Role: Business Ops Support Assist Mgr-Legal Dept.
- The first is Legal Operations (Legal Ops), which provides services to other Legal functions that improve their day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness, facilitate change and control costs. This SPOC role is part of the Strategic Programme Management team within Legal Ops.
- The second is Compliance, Offerings, Regulatory & Ethics (CORE), which helps minimize risk and protect our global teams by assuring compliance with laws, regulations, company policies and protocols. Through CORE’s ownership and driving of ethical practices throughout the enterprise, including continuous improvement of the Code of Business Ethics, Accenture has been named by Ethisphere as a World’s Most Ethical Company® for each of the last 12 years. CORE senior leaders are clients for the SPOC.
Career growth will be within Legal Ops and whilst the SPOC will be supporting CORE for at least two years, it is expected that they are building the competencies to be subsequently deployable in any of the Legal functions.
- CORE: Deputy General Counsel of CORE; CORE LT; other senior personnel within CORE.
- Legal Operations: All teams
- Other Corporate Functions: Legal Marketing & Communications (M&C); Legal Finance
- Strategic Planning: Capturing information on the portfolio of CORE initiatives for FY20 including expected outcomes, milestones, resourcing and costs. Helping establish and manage the annual schedule of CORE LT and wider CORE meetings and events.
- Governance: Supporting timely submissions of inputs, capturing decisions taken (including consequences and commitments); communicating and monitoring decision actions.
- Programme Management (PM): Providing consolidated status reporting on functional initiatives, including reporting on costs, issues and material risks to delivery. Helping on selected CORE initiatives through junior PM activities such as capturing and monitoring action logs; process and deliverables documentation; creation of templates, tools and aids, reporting etc.
- Communications: Supporting with internal comms vehicles (e.g. portal articles, videos, newsletters, blogs etc.); set-up and execution of webcasts and team conference calls; and managing the key functional comms channels. In doing so, working with comms Subject Matter Advisors (within Legal Ops and Legal Marketing & Comms) to ensure application of the Legal Internal Comms Strategy; and associated clarity and consistency of Core LT messaging, touch-and-tone etc.
- Engagement: Supporting the use of engagement surveys, analysis of results and development of action plans for engagement improvement. Also, assisting Rewards & Recognition e.g. support for budgeting and distribution of Performance Points.
- Learning & Development (L&D): Supporting L&D planning and management of L&D events, including agenda and content development, logistics support, follow-up action capture and reporting.
- Knowledge Management (KM): Working with the KM team in Legal Ops to capture, curate and share CORE know-how.
- Financial Management (FM): Working with Finance SMAs (within Legal Ops and Legal Finance) to support the CORE LT with six-monthly planning cycles for headcount and budgets; monthly delta analysis of actuals vs. forecasts; action planning to reduce these deltas; and miscellaneous FM activities.
- Technology & Innovation: Identifying opportunities for tactical improvements (e.g. through task automation, use of centralized tools / repositories etc.) and working with the Legal Tech Ops team to develop solutions. Supporting the SPOM CORE to help the CORE LT strengthen innovation processes, tools, management reporting and culture.
- Business Operations: Overseeing management of CORE distribution lists, org charts, asset register and access rights etc.
- Minimum of three years working experience in fast-paced project-based roles, be that consulting to external clients (e.g. in Strategy, Consulting or Digital), consulting internally (e.g. in AEE) or working on important internal initiatives. Relevant pre-Accenture work history will count towards this requirement.
- Proven track record of supporting client or internal stakeholders in variety of scoping, planning, execution and monitoring activities.
- Experience of working across multiple geographic borders and time zones.
- Knowledge and competence in identifying and helping manage project risks, issues and dependencies.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrable knowledge of FORM and application to practical examples.
- Interest and/or exposure to the Legal sector.
- Exposure to data analytics, including modelling and visualization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.