- Responsible for managing, leading and further developing the CoE’s in each location.
- Review all US GAAP and IFRS aspects of the lease implementation phase to ensure full compliance in preparation for go live.
- Oversee the implementation of the new lease accounting software and provide key insights around the requirements and capabilities from an accounting/compliance perspective.
- Lead, develop and supervise team members during the lease implementation project phase and stabilisation phase ensuring the key deadlines are met.
- Manage the relationship with Country Controllership, Global GAAP team, Corporate Real estate and other stakeholders on a day-to-day basis ensuring the building of positive business relationships.
- Oversee the technical accounting research and manage responses to US GAAP and IFRS technical questions associated with leasing for all entities globally.
- Support and coach the team ensuring adequate succession planning is in place within each location to sustain the long-term performance of the team.
- Handle escalated queries and build strong team knowledge.
- Provide reporting to management on progress of the lease standard implementation, escalating any items that impact upon the Lease CoE.
- A recognised accountancy qualification - Chartered, CIMA or Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with large multinational;
- Thorough knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS Accounting standards connected with leases.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills;
- Ability to prioritise between competing demands and adhere to strict deadlines.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.