The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for the administration of Wellness programs within the project locations, with focus on the Content moderation teams. The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for identifying and resolving potential challenges to program compliance by working in partnership with Operations staff and the Engagement Lead. The Wellness Site Coordinator is responsible for consultation with Engagement Lead as well as management and staff regarding a variety of circumstances and must have a thorough understanding of applicable compliance and regulations, as well as Company policies and practices.
- Partner with the Engagement lead and Operations management on the management and integration of wellness within Operations
- Manage wellness administration, including applicable systems and vendor relationships as needed
- Provides weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on the overall wellness program
- Deliver educational, operational/procedural, and customer service communications with all employees regarding benefit, wellness and work life programs
- Coordinate and execute wellness initiatives with Operational staff
- Demonstrates commitment and behavior aligned with the mission, values and vision of Accenture and Client
- Adheres to all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements as required by Accenture
- Escalates issues to Operations Manager, Engagement Lead and/or client Point of Contact as appropriate
- Demonstrates initiative and critical-thinking in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Operation in a strict and confidential manner on all related items
- Budget planning in regard to wellness activities
- Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, psychology, marketing, communications, or related field desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong oral and written interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure successful completion of assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Maintains high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances, information and challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and is a team player
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.